Wood Shutter Refinishing in Orange County
We understand how important your plantation shutters are to you. They are a considerable investment that enhances the beauty and value of your home, and they provide privacy and home energy efficiency. You will be amazed at what a new coat of paint can do to make your shutters look virtually new again!
The process involves lightly sanding the shutters and inspecting them for blemishes before professionally spray-painting with a lacquer factory finish in the color of your choice. Stain-to-paint refinishing involves an additional step – we apply a coat of stain block primer in order to prevent the stain from bleeding through the new paint. Stain-to-stain refinishing involves a more involved process of heavy sanding, re-staining, and adding a clear lacquer coat.
Our pricing for all refinishing jobs includes free pickup and delivery for most areas of Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego counties.
Wood Shutter Repairs Throughout Orange County
All interior wood shutter parts can be replaced or duplicated:
- Staples – u-shaped metal pieces that attach louvers to tilt rods
- Louvers – horizontal slats that open and close
- Tilt Rods – vertical bar that controls the louvers
- Magnets/Friction Catches – keep your shutters closed
- Lock louvers and Tension Screws – prevent your louvers from falling closed
- Tracks and Carriers – used on sliding shutters only
- Hanging Hinges and Inter-Panel Hinges – available in white, powder-coated, antique brass, shiny brass, black
Free Pick up and Deliveryon all Wood Shutter Refinishes
Certain restrictions apply - May not be combined with other coupons - Offer valid for a limited time onlyExp: 10/31/2022